Departure from Badami House, Bengaluru
|06.30 am||Departure from Badami House, Bengaluru*|
|08.30 am – 09.00 am||Breakfast at Hotel Kamath, Mudagere|
|10.00 am – 11.30 am||Srirangapatna,visit to fort,Temple and Summer Palace|
|11.50 am – 12.10 pm||Visit St.Philomena’s Church, Mysuru|
|12.20 pm – 12.50 pm||Shopping|
|01.15 pm – 01.45 pm||Chamundi Hill,visit Temple|
|02.15 pm – 03.00 pm||Lunch at Hotel Mayura Hoysala, Mysuru|
|03.15 pm – 04.30 pm||Visit Mysore Palace|
|05.15 pm – 08.00 pm||Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens & Halt at Hotel Mayur Cauvery, Mysuru|
|05.30 am||Depart from Hotel Mayura Cauvery|
|07.00 am – 07.30 am||Visit Srikanteshwara Temple, Nanjangud|
|08.15 am – 08.45 am||Breakfast at Gundlupet|
|11.15 am||via Bandipur & Mudumalai Forest,tea Break|
|11.30 am||Departure from Naduvattam|
|12.30 pm – 02.00 pm||Ooty Lake ,Boating|
|02.15 pm – 03.00 pm||Hotel Mayura Sudarshan (KSTDC)|
|04.00 pm – 05.00 pm||Visit Doddabetta Peak,Ooty(Visit By Jeep)|
|05.15 pm – 06.30 pm||Visit the Botanical Garden & Shopping & halt at Karnataka Hotels|
|07.00 pm||Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Check in and Halt|
|08.00 am||Departure from Hotel Mayura Sudarshan (after breakfast)|
|08.45 am – 09.45 am||Film Shooting Point,Pine Tree Forest and 7th Mile Hill view|
|01.30 pm – 02.15 pm||Gundlupet,Lunch|
|03.30 pm – 05.00 pm||Zoological Gardens, Mysore|
|06.30 pm||Tea Break ,enroute|
|09.00 pm||Bengaluru KSTDC Badami House|
* Due to Mysore Maharaja Marriage, Mysore Palace will not covered in trip from 24th June to 29th June -2016
1. All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
2. Boating charges have to be paid by the Tourists.
3. For Triple Occupancy extra Mattress will be provided.
4. Please remember to carry proof of identification of all passengers whose name figures in the Voucher, as you will be asked to produce while Boarding (Compulsory for OSS trip).
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
– Karnataka Hotel Ooty
– Karnataka Restaurant Maddur
– Karnataka Hotels KR Sagar
– Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
– Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
- Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
- The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
- Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
- For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
- No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
- Tariff subject to change without notice.
- Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
*Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls, South Canara 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.Important note about TKT (Thirupathi – Kalahasti) – Tourists going on this tour must stand in queue to obtain Darshan Tokens at Thirupathi temple. The time duration for obtaining the Darshan Token depends upon the crowd on that day and is beyond the control of KSTDC.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.