Departure from Badami House, Bangaluru
|10.00 pm||Departure from Badami House, Bengaluru*|
|05.30 am||Arrive at Shimoga – for fresh up|
|07.00 am||Departure from Sagar|
|08.00 am||Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple by ferry(lunch) & visit the temple of Chodeshwari|
|11.30 pm||Holebagilu after darshan|
|02.00 pm to 05.00 pm||Jog falls – visit Linganamakki Dam outside view British Bunglow , lunch &main falls view|
|05.00 pm||Jog falls|
|09.00 pm||Dinner at Shimoga|
|10.00 pm||Departure from Shimoga|
Arrive at Bengaluru
1. All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
2. For Triple Occupancy extra Mattress will be provided.
– Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
– Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
*Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls, South Canara 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.Important note about TKT (Thirupathi – Kalahasti) – Tourists going on this tour must stand in queue to obtain Darshan Tokens at Thirupathi temple. The time duration for obtaining the Darshan Token depends upon the crowd on that day and is beyond the control of KSTDC.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.