If you’re looking for a railway-themed wedding venue that has all the glamour and luxury of the Train Journey, there’s no better place than the The Golden Chariot. . It’s the perfect venue to choose if you want to introduce a subtle, elegant railway theme to your wedding. Enjoy the wedding Journey where the Luxurious Train hotel will be transformed into a fully set up wedding venue so that couples can see how it would look on their own special day.
- Arrangement for wedding ceremonies
- Pre-dinner reception/Sangeet program /Family get together
- Showcasing the Train’s stunning backdrops for wedding photography
- Variety of Food as per your taste and selection
- Wide Selection of Champagne, Wines and other National & International Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Arrangement of Floral Decoration
- WIFI Facility
- PA System with LCD, Mikes and Music
|20:00 hrs||Departure from Yahwanthpur Railway Station to Hospet|
|20:30 hrs||Dinner Onboard|
|06:00 hrs||Arrival Hospet Railway Station|
|07:00 hrs||Breakfast onboard|
|08:00 hrs||Departure to Wedding function at Virupaksha Temple Hampi|
|13:00 hrs||Departure to Hospet to board the train|
|13:30 hrs||Arrival Hospet Railway station. Lunch Onboard and rest|
|15:30 hrs||Visit to the Vijaya Vittala Temple Complex and the marvel stone chariot|
|17:30 hrs||Sit out by the banks of the Tungabhadra river for sunset view|
|17:30 hrs||Depart to Hospet Railway Station|
|20:00 hrs||DJ and Dinner on board The Golden Chariot & Over Night Journey|
|07:30 hrs||Breakfast Onboard|
|08:30 hrs||Arrival to Bengaluru|
Tariff: – Rupees 15 lakhs per day (Charter Basis)
- Telephone Calls
- Liquor & other items of personal nature
Room and Bed Dimension
- The size of rooms is 2.85 x 2.35 meters. The size of a bathroom is 1.95 x 1.05 meters.
- The size of a Queen bed in the cabin is 1.50 meters x 2.05 meters and size of a Single bed in the cabin is 0.85 x 2.05 meters.
- There is a cupboard in the cabin with hangars and the size is 0.30 x 2.00 meters to hang couple of Dinner suits and Jackets.
- There is also an electronic safe in the cupboard to hold the passports / cash / important documents secure.
- Toiletries like Shampoo, Moisturiser, Soaps, Shower Gel, Comb, Loofah, etc form the amenities of the toilet.
Terms and Conditions
- The Tariff includes accommodation on board The Golden Chariot Luxury Train, land travel by air-conditioned coaches, all meals, Conducted Sight-seeing Tours, Entrance fees at Monuments / Parks / Palaces and Cultural Programs.
- Goods and Service Tax EXTRA (Central Goods and Service Tax 2.5% and State Goods and Service Tax 2.5%).
- The Tariff does not include Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, SPA Car/ Business Car Facilities and liquor and other items of personal nature. All charges incurred on board the train to be settled with the Train Manager/Cashier in cash or credit card. We accept all Master and Visa cards.
- No Show – In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour – In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment – One free reschedule subject availability with condition no further reschedule or cancellation.
- In case of less than 10passengers/guest, confirmed for any trip the train schedule shall be cancelled.
- If the cancellation is done by KSTDC full refund shall be allowed.
- The baggage size should be preferably small in size as the cabins are small.
- 5% of the ticket value shall be deducted if cancellation is made 60 days prior to departure.
- 20% of the ticket value shall be deducted if cancellation is made between 59-30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of the ticket value shall be deducted if cancellation is made between 29-15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of the ticket value shall be deducted if the cancellation is made 14 days prior to departure.
- GST levied will not be refunded in all the cases.