A two day package from Bengaluru to Krishnagiri, Golden Temple Vellore – Kanipakam – Kotilingeshwara
KSTDC Head Office, BMTC Bus Stand Yeshwanthpura
Day Day 1
6:00 am : Departure from yeshwanthpura
8:30 am : Stop for breakfast on the way
10:00 am to 11:00 am : Visit to Parshwa Padmavati Temple(Jain Temple)[Note: Temple does not allow any items which is black in color]
1:00 pm : Check in to Hotel upon arrival at Sripuram
1:30 pm t0 2:30 pm : Lunch at Temple
3:00 pm tp 4:00pm : Visit to Narayani and Swayambhu Temple, Shanti Mandapam, Yogashala and Adi Narayani Temple
4:30 pm to 7:00 pm: Visit to Sripuram Mahalakshmi Golden Temple, Shakti Ganapthi, Swarnalakshmi, Balaji Temple and Illumination of Golden Temple.
Day Day 2
8:00 am After breakfast visit Vellore fort, Jalakanteshwara Temple and then depart to Chitoor
10:00 am to 11:00 am : Visit Kanipakam Vinayaka Temple
1:00 am to 2:00 pm : Stop for Lunch on the way.
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm : Visit to Koti Lingehswara
7:00 pm : Arrival to Bengaluru
Fare per person
1. The ticket fares are inclusive of applicable Goods & Service Tax (GST).
2. For Mysore trips, Chamundi Hills will not be covered on Friday’s during the month of Ashada only. Mysore Zoo will be closed on every Tuesday. Please note: For Trip code MSS, during Special Pooja Days in Dussehra, will not be possible to enter Chamundi Hills and Palace.
3. All Passengers shall produce the Identity Proof compulsory for the TPT and TKT Trips (Any of the ID proof like, Voter ID (For Resident Indians Only) / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card (For Resident Indians only) / Photo Credit Card / Employers ID card with Photo) Dress Code for Tirupathi – Men: Dhoti and Shirt, Women: Chudidar along with Duppatta or Saree.
4. Only extra Mattress will be provided to the third person in triple sharing accommodation.
5. Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls and South Canara, 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PACKAGE TOUR:
1.The Corporation undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However, proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case of no alternate arrangement is made. During the course of operation of tour, if any sightseeing places are missed on account of sudden unforeseen happenings, the KSTDC is not responsible.
2.Tickets are not transferable.
3.Management is not responsible for luggage/baggage and Personal belongings of the tourists.
4.Tourists are requested to take personal care about their Luggage/Belongings.
5.The management reserves the right to cancel the trip in case the numbers of seats booked are less than 12 and for any such other reasons.
6.The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
7.Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years. (Age proof Required)
8.Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passenger who arrives late.
9.Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
10.Purchasing articles from other than Govt. shops is at their own risk.
11.The Corporation shall neither be responsible nor refund the amount in case the tourists miss the bus on account of late reporting to the pickup point.
12.Tipping the staff including the Guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
13.Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while on Journey.
14.The management has all the right to make the passengers to get down from the bus, who are travelling on invalid tickets, disturbing the co-passengers & drunken passengers, without any refund.
15.No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. There is no refund on cancellation of one time Preponed/Postponed ticket.
16.Tariff is subject to change without notice.
17.Accommodation is subject to availability of the rooms and they are subject to change without prior notice.
18.Senior Citizens are provided with 20% discount on transportation by default while booking ticket. Hence they must produce valid proof.
19.The management shall not be liable for third party suppliers including arrangements with accommodation providers, activity providers and local guides and other independent parties (Third party suppliers) to provide you with some or all the components of your bookings.
20.The management shall not be liable and will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointed, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of any party other than Tour Operator and its employees.
21.The management resources all the right to update or alter their terms and condition at any time, and will post the amended terms and condition in the tour package.
22.Rules for Cancellation: Cancellation from the proposed time of departure Before 48 hours – 10% of the booking amount will be deducted.(Applicable for all the packages except to Tirupathi Packages)
Special Terms and Condition for Tirupathi Packages
Piligrims are mandatory to produce either the vaccination certificate(2doses) or Covid-19 negative certificate obtained with in 73hrs prior to date of darshan at the time of availing special entry darshan.
Piligrims to be noted that due to the new guidelines imposed from Tirupathi Tirumala Darshana there will be no cancellations or any modifications allowed before 7 days of departure.
Special TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR Ambaari Double Decker Packages:
1.U stands for UPPER DECK and L stands for LOWER DECK
2.Incase DASARA Lighting Illumination is not available during the service through AMBAARI, KSTDC would not be responsible.
3. The trip is operated during the rain as well.
4. Ticket once booked cannot be cancelled or postponed.
5. The arrival and departure time depends on the traffic.
6. Publics are not allowed to park in the premises of KSTDC Mayura Hoysala.
7. Passengers must report to the boarding point 30 mins before the departure.
8. Passengers needs to carry valid ID cards and tickets during the trip.
9. The trip route might be changed incase of any restrictions imposed by the Police.
10. Children above 5 years are will be fully charged.